What is Holy Yoga?
Holy Yoga is the intentional practice of connecting our entire being, body, mind and spirit with God: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
With complete reliance on God’s Word and prayer, Holy Yoga invites us to surrender and introduces us to Grace. When we breathe and move and have our being in Christ, we find ourselves in the flow of His magnificence. There is often a misunderstanding that yoga is a religion; it is not.
Yoga is a spiritual discipline, much like prayer, fasting and meditation. Yoga has the capacity to enhance our personal beliefs and faith. We practice with our minds set on whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent or praiseworthy (Phil 4:8), not with our minds emptied. We meditate on the wisdom of God’s Word (Psalm 119:9-16, 26-27), not on man’s wisdom. We seek the transcendence and glory of God, not our own.
Holy Yoga is an experiential worship created to deepen people’s connection to Christ. Our sole purpose is to facilitate a Christ honoring experience that offers an opportunity for believers and non-believers alike to authentically connect to God through His Word, worship, and wellness.
Holy Yoga Global provides world-class yoga training where lives are transformed by the living God and equipped to take the gospel to the ends of the earth.
What Are The
Benefits of Yoga?
2 Corinthians 6:16 “We are the Temple of the Living God. Glorify God in your body.”
● Improved muscle tone and flexibility
● Increased blood flow and circulation
● Strength building for joints, ligaments, and tendons
● Maintaining a healthy weight and assistance with pain management
● Relieves anxiety and reduces stress
● Improves memory and concentration
● Alleviates symptoms of depression and helps balance mood swings
● Promotes happiness and sense of well-being
● Expressive prayer in a compelling yet intimate way
● Understand your intense connection to and reliance on God
● Connect with others and join in a unique Christian worship and fellowship